You have arrived at a turning point in our profession.
Practice with Children & Their
the specialty area in which clinical social workers are best known,
but not necessarily rewarded. National board-certification will
help you to achieve the recognition you deserve.
In order to qualify, you should meet these criteria:
- 500 hours or more of specialty practice in the past year
- 4500 hours of specialty practice in the past ten years
- 24 hours of specialty practice under supervision/consultation,
at any time
- 20 hours of specialty-related CEs in the past three years
- two colleague attestations of your specialty practice
- payment of certification fee good for a full year.
That’s it! For annual recertification
If you wish to take the next step toward
Board Certification for your professional attainments in Practice
with Children & Their
Families, enter the application process through one of
the doors below: