If you practice as a Clinical Supervisor and wish to be recognized
for your abilities, you have come to the right place.
Clinical Supervision board-certification will
help you to achieve the recognition you have earned.
In order to qualify, you should meet these criteria:
- Currently providing clinical supervision
- In the past 3 years, provided a total of 100 hours or more of clinical supervision
- Over any time span, post-master’s, amassed 15 clock hours of continuing education related to clinical supervision
- Currently receiving consultation, or participating in a peer supervision group, on issues related to clinical supervision
- Have two colleagues who will attest to your specialty practice
- Payment of certification fee good for a full year.
That’s it! For annual recertification
If you wish to take the next step toward Board Certification for your attainments as a Clinical Supervisor,
enter the application process through one of
the doors below (NOTE: "BCD" meaning ABE’s Board Certified Diplomate in Clinical Social Work):
||Enter here, those with a BCD (if successful, you will earn board
board certification in Clinical Supervision; fee $195)
||Enter here, those without a BCD (if successful, you will earn a BCD—Board Certified Diplomate in Clinical Social Work—and board certification
in Clinical Supervision; fee $295)